We’re glad to announce that ToDoPilot 1.5 has been tested under Windows 10, and it works well!
We are glad to inform that a new version of ToDoPilot is released. The version number is 1.12.
The recent changes are:
- Now it is possible to change tab order and ToDoPilot will remember each tab’s position.
- Now ToDoPilot remembers the last active tab.
You can download the latest version here.
Today, on July 30, 2009 a new version of ToDoPilot has been released. The version number is 1.11.
There are three improvements in the new version:
- It is possible to choose an icon set for priority icons now. There are 4 icon sets available: boxes, letters, digits and asterisks.
- The ability to clone (or duplicate) any task is added. We have added a new menu item ‘Clone’ that creates a copy of any item exactly with the same attributes and with ‘Clone of’ prefix to the task name. The new feature has also Alt+Enter shortcut by default.
- The ‘Whenever’ tab has been renamed to ‘Someday’. Hope, the new title will make the ToDoPilot much easier to understand.
As usual, you can download the latest version of ToDoPilot from our website here: http://www.todopilot.com/download.html
We are glad to announce that a first version of ToDoPilot has been just released and ready for downloading. You can download ToDoPilot using this direct link (2 MB).
A first initial release of ToDoPilot is almost ready and will be published tomorrow.